Roads To Freedom Home Care employs Personal Care Attendants who provide non-medical, in-home care to people with disabilities. Attendants make it possible for you to live independently and create your own lifestyle based on your unique interests and needs.
Becoming an Attendant
Roads To Freedom Home Care adheres to a high standard of training both in the classroom and with hands-on in the home training. Trainings combined with a rigorous background check for all our Attendants are an essential part of our in-home services. Before providing care to any of our consumers, Attendants must complete and continue to meet these standards:
- Face to Face Interview
- Reference Checks
- State and Criminal Background Checks
- Child Abuse Clearances
- FBI Background Checks
- USCIS Employment Eligibility
- Monthly Medicare and Medicaid Fraud Checks
- Initial and Annual Tuberculosis Screening
- Initial and Annual Competency Testing under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Initial and Quarterly Home Care Training and Supervision under the direction of a Registered Nurse
If you would like to be part of our amazing care team please complete the Attendant Application and return to our office either in person, mail or email.
Completing an application does not guarantee employment.
Already an Attendant?
Click here Attendant Handbook for the Roads To Freedom Attendant Handbook
For additional resources and training, click here to go the Pennsylvania Home Care Association website Pennsylvania Home Care Association Learning Center
For EVV with HHA eXchange click here