Financial Management and Rep Payee Services
Roads To Freedom (RTF) is a fee-for-service organizational Representative Payee for Social Security Administration (SSA). The fee is up to 10% of the beneficiary’s total monthly benefits, but no more than $42.00 per month.
There are three requirements to be eligible for our Representative Payee Services:
- Be an adult, 18 years of age or older
- Be receiving Social Security benefits
- Be required by SSA to have a Representative Payee
As the Representative Payee: RTF will develop a budget for each individual and involve them in financial decisions, assist individuals in understanding SSA letters and payments.
An established budget will ensure the beneficiary’s basic needs are being met by paying the following:
- Primary expenses that are deemed necessities by Social Security which include: rent, utilities, food, and medical/pharmacy bills. Spending money will be issued after these expenses have been met.
- Secondary expenses that are not deemed necessities by Social Security which include: telephone, cable, transportation costs, and any other debt owed.
- Monthly savings plan, if applicable.
If you would like more information or schedule an appointment please contact:
Voice: 570-601-1429 or 570-327-9070 ext. 240
Representative Payee Business Hours:
Monday – Friday: Mornings 9:00am to 11:00am & Afternoons 12:00pm to 4:00pm